Tailor-made programmes, exceptional service and a spectacular backdrop—Hotel Cipriani is a truly unique venue.
The Granaries of the Republic sit on the ruins of Palazzo Dandolo. High ceilings and views of the lagoon and St Mark’s Square create a sense of grandeur.
Exquisitely restored to their 19th-century glory, they are equipped with the latest technology.
Three interconnecting buildings provide fully flexible spaces:
- Sala Tiziano can cater for up to 170 guests with modern kitchen facilities
- The stunning Longhi Ballroom can be arranged in several configurations
- The two Canaletto Rooms are perfect for intimate meetings
- The Mezzanine hosts up to 80 guests and boasts a 52-inch plasma
Marble bathrooms and air-conditioning throughout ensure the utmost comfort.
For more information and floor plans, download our Business Events factsheet >
Take advantage of this special offer and host an unforgettable event.
Rates from €250 per room per night in October 2013, including breakfast.
Rates from €270 per room per night in April 2014, including breakfast.
Please note: Bookings must be made by August. Minimum 10 rooms, maximum 20. VAT not included. Terms and conditions apply.
Hold your event at any Orient-Express hotel in Italy and enjoy:
- One free room for every 15 rooms booked
- One upgrade to a Junior Suite for every five rooms booked
- Full American breakfast
- Welcome drink and V.I.P. in-room amenities
- Use of meeting and function rooms
- Wireless internet
- Access to all hotel facilities
Available October and November 2013. Conditions apply.
Indulge your employees or impress your clients with a Venetian adventure.
Discover the best and most unusual of Venice's wine bars aboard a vintage wooden boat.
The most spectacular way to see Venice is from above. Discover the islands from a very unique perspective.
Explore Venice’s hidden backwaters by kayak. Glide through the ancient canals on an evening excursion.
Please contact us directly to discuss your requirements and we will be delighted to help.