Tailor-made programmes, exceptional service and a spectacular backdrop—Hotel Cipriani is a truly unique venue.
The Granaries of the Republic sit on the ruins of Palazzo Dandolo. High ceilings and views of the lagoon and St Mark’s Square create a sense of grandeur.
Exquisitely restored to their 19th-century glory, they are equipped with the latest technology.
Three interconnecting buildings provide fully flexible spaces:
- Sala Tiziano can cater for up to 170 guests with modern kitchen facilities
- The stunning Longhi Ballroom can be arranged in several configurations
- The two Canaletto Rooms are perfect for intimate meetings
- The Mezzanine hosts up to 80 guests and boasts a 52-inch plasma
Marble bathrooms and air-conditioning throughout ensure the utmost comfort.
For more information and floor plans, download our Business Events factsheet >
Take advantage of this special offer and host an unforgettable event.
Rates from €380 per room per night in October 2013, including breakfast.
Rates from €400 per room per night in March 2014, including breakfast.
Please note: Minimum 10 rooms, maximum 20. VAT not included. Terms and conditions apply.
Hold your event at any Orient-Express hotel in Italy and enjoy:
- One free room for every 15 rooms booked
- One upgrade to a Junior Suite for every five rooms booked
- Full American breakfast
- Welcome drink and V.I.P. in-room amenities
- Use of meeting and function rooms
- Wireless internet
- Access to all hotel facilities
Available March, April, October and November 2014. Conditions apply.
Indulge your employees or impress your clients with a Venetian adventure.
Discover the best and most unusual of Venice's wine bars aboard a vintage wooden boat.
The most spectacular way to see Venice is from above. Discover the islands from a very unique perspective.
Explore Venice’s hidden backwaters by kayak. Glide through the ancient canals on an evening excursion.