Tailor-made programmes, exceptional service and a spectacular backdrop—Belmond Hotel Cipriani is a truly unique venue.
The Granaries of the Republic sit on the ruins of Palazzo Dandolo. High ceilings and views of the lagoon and St Mark’s Square create a sense of grandeur.
Exquisitely restored to their 19th-century glory, they are equipped with the latest technology.
Three interconnecting buildings provide fully flexible spaces:
- Sala Tiziano can cater for up to 170 guests with modern kitchen facilities
- The stunning Longhi Ballroom can be arranged in several configurations
- The two Canaletto Rooms are perfect for intimate meetings
- The Mezzanine hosts up to 80 guests and boasts a 52-inch plasma
Marble bathrooms and air-conditioning throughout ensure the utmost comfort.
For more information and floor plans, download our Business Events factsheet >
Take advantage of this special offer and host an unforgettable event.
Rates from €400 per room per night in March 2014, including breakfast.
Please note: Minimum 10 rooms, maximum 20. VAT not included. Terms and conditions apply.
Whether a grand occasion or an intimate arrangement, we can make it unforgettable. Theatrical performances, exhibitions, concerts and weddings can all enjoy a spectacular setting.
Our sumptuous restaurants or historic Granaries of the Republic offer exquisite dining. Or celebrate alfresco on manicured gardens or waterfront terraces.
Ultimate Take Over
With 95 rooms and suites and we can accommodate up to 400 guests. Or for the ultimate celebration, hire the entire hotel. Imagine guaranteed privacy, absolute flexibility and the full attention of our staff.
Hold your event at any Belmond hotel in Italy and enjoy:
- One free room for every 15 rooms booked
- One upgrade to a Junior Suite for every five rooms booked
- Full American breakfast
- Welcome drink and V.I.P. in-room amenities
- Use of meeting and function rooms
- Wireless internet
- Access to all hotel facilities
Available March, April, October and November 2014. Conditions apply.
Indulge your employees or impress your clients with a Venetian adventure.
Discover the best and most unusual of Venice's wine bars aboard a vintage wooden boat.
The most spectacular way to see Venice is from above. Discover the islands from a very unique perspective.
Explore Venice’s hidden backwaters by kayak. Glide through the ancient canals on an evening excursion.